Saturday, April 5, 2008

...ennGAGE!


When my soon to be boyfriend said he watched Star Trek, I figured him to be a nerd. Yah, I used to watch the original Star Trek reruns back in the day. But anything that came along after that seemed to be strictly only for the Trekkie's. I've seen pictures of them going to their conventions in full attire. I imagined 'him' with Spock ears.
He said I should watch an episode, they were really good.
Then.
I did.
Now.
Am hooked.
After watching TNG and Voyager, I sometimes find myself running about the house saying: set your phasers on stun or I am Borg, resistance is futile.
I even imagine 'round Halloween how I can make myself up to be some sort of android or alien. Hats off to the writers who make it all so believable. So memorable.
...Janeway OUT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment. We the writers of Star Trek aspire to engage our viewers into 23rd century and we're glad that you have been assimilated.

Brannon Braga