Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Blackbeards!


   I've been from the east to the west coast and haven't found a more delicious nor consistent restaurant than Blackbeards' at South Padre Island in Texas.

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY
No matter how often I go back to visit, the food is always just as delicious.
Homemade onion rings from 1015's, truly the biggest I've ever seen!
From burgers, to steak and seafood dinners, this will surely become a winner.
Hey Martin, if your still in the kitchen, hook me up with my favorite chicken. Blackened ranchero over a plate of rice, with your special salsa perfectly spiced.
Hats off to the managers and the rest of the staff, who hold it together on our behalf.
So if you find yourself heading south, don't stop till you get to the gulf.
     Stop in and grab a bite to eat. You'll go back year after year, naturally!


Blackbeards' Restaurant

0 comments: