Friday, December 12, 2008

Can you name these movies?

1. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
2. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
3. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
4. If you build it, he will come.
5. We'll always have Paris.
6. Houston, we have a problem.
7. A boy's best friend is his mother.
8. I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too.
9. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
10. May the Force be with you.
11. You're gonna need a bigger boat.
12. What we've got here is failure to communicate.
13. They call me Mister Tibbs.
14. I'll be back.
15. Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.
16. My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.
17. I feel the need — the need for speed.
18. Here's looking at you, kid.
19. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
20. I see dead people.
21. You had me at 'hello'.
22. Here's Johnny!
23. Elementary, my dear Watson.
24. Say hello to my little friend.
25. Hasta la vista, baby.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. The Godfather
2. Love Story
3. Silence Of The Lambs
4. Field Of Dreams
5. Casablanca
6. Apollo 13
7. Psycho
8. Wizard Of Oz
9. Gone With The Wind
10. Star Wars
11. Jaws
12. Cool Hand Luke
13. In The Heat Of The Night
14. The Terminator
15. Planet Of The Apes
16. Yankee Doodle Dandy
17. Top Gun
18. Casablanca
19. Forrest Gump
20. The Sixth Sense
21. Jerry McGuire
22. The Shining
23. The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes
24. Scarface
25. Terminator2-Judgement Day