Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Everybody does it!

I never used to do it around people. Empty aisles, alone in the car, the other room, storage closet. Wherever people weren't, I was. Even that 4 letter word sounds embarrassing let alone hearing it. Or worse yet, smelling it. But, everybody does it. We'd joke and say that's what males do when they bond. We'd almost expect it out of guys, but not girls. Girls are supposed to be lady-like, right? We don't do stuff like that, at least out in public or around people. When I first met him he used to say, "I just wish girls would be themselves, and fart when they have to, because you know everybody does it." I would have been mortified, especially after just meeting him. But, I liked the way he thought. Different than most guys. He wanted a natural gal, nothing fake about him. Better be nothing fake about her. Then one day, it kinda slipped out and I thought I would die. But he wasn't disgusted. He actually seemed quite amused. So, little by little I'd squeak em, sneak em out. We'd laugh and sometimes run from each other. I've become so used to doing it, now I enjoy it. I think he wishes he never said "he wishes girls would just do it."

0 comments: