Monday, March 10, 2008

Agitated!


Today agitation got the best of me. So much in fact I decided to pen it.
I didn't wake up agitated, it kind of grew on me like a festering wound. As the day wore on my patience wore thin.
...I got agitated when...
.....my pants didn't fit right, my hair didn't lay right, my skin didn't feel right.
.....I had to work late for my sick employee.
.....I couldn't work out.
.....work issues, well, just work issues.
.....finding out there's meds in our water system.
.....my boyfriend didn't read my mind and already have 'that chore' done when I got home late.
.....I got home late.
.....I napped way too long and have to go to bed in an hour.
..... I won't be able to sleep in an hour.
.....my pc ran slow and I wanted to smash it.

*ding *ding
agitated=1
rita=0

0 comments: