Monday, January 28, 2008

Let's catch those predators!

I have to say I'm very thankful for Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator. It's amazing how many sexual predators there are out there. I truly hope each and every one will be caught and sent to prison. Just the very thought of what these men/women want to do to these children is sickening. I feel so badly for the children involved. How much pain and torture they must go through. Not to mention the psychological affects it has on them.

check this out: to catch a predator
If they're in your neighborhood: criminal check
And my new favorite to truly expose these creeps: perverted justice


I hate to post these next links, but, it gives you an idea of what's out there, and how could these people not get arrested, tho they fight they are doing no wrong and breaking no laws: nambla
Oh, let's not leave out the sick women out there: sick sick women (update: that website was finally taken down)


0 comments: