Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ode to my best friend.

I cannot imagine life with drugs. I only know life without it. I'm one of the lucky ones, really. Too never quite had the need or desire for it. I was always a little chicken to try it. Peer pressure never kept an upper hand on me, thankfully.

-now your trapped in your cocoon, let the ties that bind be loosed-
-let your spirit free, twirling thru eternity-


My brain says go, my heart says no, do you know how much I'll miss you? I'm really trying to avoid this issue. Dear God, I'm looking for that special token, because I'm broken, hopin,for that miracle inscribed token.(hopin...)


-now your wings will soon be spread, no more sadness, fear nor dread-
-soon you'll twirl thru eternity, happily you'll ever be-


With all my heart, and with all my love, to my best friend.

gam zeh ya’avor
and this too shall pass ~ tjs


1 comments:

ritatortilla said...

...terry jean shiel...
10-31-59 - 8-14-07
..until we meet again..