Monday, January 28, 2008

When good lovin' goes bad.



Someone once asked me: at what point in a relationship does it go bad?
 I think we all know. I've talked to a lot of guys and gals. I've come to this conclusion. (from her viewpoint) 

Good lovin' goes bad when...

...you stop courting me. I still like getting flowers, poems and impulse gifts.

...you stop talking to me. Suddenly I've become boring to you, I'm still the same.
...you'd rather chat to someone on the net than me. I used to be that one.
...you change the pass-code to retrieve voice messages. And it's my phone too!
...you become rude and critical with me. Only forces me to become rude and critical with you.
...you stop being a gentleman. Opening my car door, carrying a heavy bag always made me feel special.
...you embarrass and make me look bad in front of your friends. Just who are you trying to impress anyway?
...you stop reaching for my hand on long walks. Only breaks my heart.
...you give me a quick peck on the cheek at bedtime. Remember when we used to tickle our tonsils?
...you stop telling me I'm beautiful. And..........I still am.

0 comments: